We deliver propane to you when we believe that delivery is appropriate.
The features of Auto-Fill include:
- Auto-Fill Discount: Eligible Auto-Fill customers receive a $0.04/gallon discount from our Market Price.
- Tank Monitor: We will monitor your tank's level using a tank monitor if you have adequate cell-phone reception. You'll be able to monitor your tank's level just like we do if you download and install our smartphone app. If we can't get a monitor to work we will use an alternative method to track your tank's level.
- No Small Delivery Surcharges. If we make a delivery for less than the 250 gallon minimum you will not be assessed small delivery surcharges that Will-Call customers are subject to.
- Run-Out Guarantee. We will credit your account $50 if you run out of gas, and you will not be subject to Special Delivery Charges. However, it is important that you also keep an eye on your tank's level because we make no representation that we will inspect your tank on a specific schedule.
Auto-Fill is available to:
- Pay-at-Delivery Customers. If you also sign up for Auto-Pay you'll get an extra $0.04/gallon discount for a total of $0.08/gallon off our Market Price! Credit Customers who sign up for the Auto-Pay feature are charged by us using the payment method on file at the time of delivery.
- Pay-at-Order Customers. Pay-at-Order Customers are required to sign-up for Auto-Pay if they want to use the Auto-Fill delivery method. Pay-at-Order Customers who use the Auto-Pay feature are charged by us at the time a delivery ticket is generated by using either the credit card or debit card on file. eChecks are not accepted. Pay-at-Order Customers will wind up getting a discount of $0.08/gallon.
- Level-Pay Customers. Level-Pay Customers are required to use both Auto-Fill and Auto-Pay, which means they will get an $0.08/gallon discount if their account is in good standing.
The Auto-Fill delivery option is described more fully in our Standard Terms and Conditions. Click the link under "Important Documents" below if you want to review our Standard Terms and Conditions.
We deliver propane to you when you request delivery online, by phone or in person.
The features of Will-Call include:
- Digital Orders. Will-Call customers who place an order on our smartphone or website will receive a $0.03/gallon digital order discount IF THEY TYPE "WEB" IN THE PROMO CODE box at the time they place their order. An additional $0.03/gallon discount is available to Will-Call customers who pay for their delivery using the Auto-Pay or Prompt-Pay method. Click here to learn more about Auto-Pay and Prompt-Pay.
- Telephone or In-Person Orders. Will-Call customers who place an order on the phone or in person will receive a $0.03/gallon discount if they pay for their delivery at the time they place their order. Want an additional $0.03/gallon discount? Order online or with our smartphone app. Click here to learn more about setting up an online account or downloading and installing our smartphone app.
- Monitors for Leased Tanks. We are in the process of installing monitors on all of our company-owned tanks, even for Will-Call Customers. This means you will be able to download our smartphone app to track the level of propane in your tank. No more wading out in the snow and cold, or wondering about your tank level if you are away. This feature is available to leased tank customers only if they have adequate cell phone reception at their delivery location.
Important items to keep in mind for Will-Call orders:
- Delivery Timing. Even though our average delivery time is shorter, Will-Call deliveries may take up to 10 business days from the date that the order is placed to be completed. Unusual events such as severe weather conditions or supply shortages sometimes mean that deliveries take more than 10 business days to complete.
- Order Timing. It is important to place your order when your tank's level reaches 30% -- earlier if you are a high usage customer. You are responsible for monitoring your propane use and tracking the amount of propane in your tank. Deliveries under 250 gallons are subject to a small delivery surcharge. Click here for more pricing details.
- Special Delivery Charges. Delivery routes and dates are determined by us in our discretion. We use sophisticated routing software to create more efficient routes, which enables us to keep our costs down and pass the savings on to you. If you require delivery on a specific day that is not in our route plan or requires us to change our route plan, you will be subject to Special Delivery Charges. These charges will be charged or pre-authorized usingthe payment method you have on file at the time we route the Special Delivery. Additional charges (such as a Leak Test charge if you are out of gas) also may apply.
- Out of Gas Charges. If you run out of gas we will not deliver gas unless an adult is at the delivery location at the time of delivery. If you lease a tank from us and are not present at the time of delivery, your tank will be shut off and locked. We will not dispatch a technician to unlock the tank unless you first pay a Special Delivery Charge to be assessed against the payment method you have on file with us. If you own your tank and are not present when we arrive to deliver propane, your delivery ticket will be cancelled and the Special Delivery Charge that you already assessed will be non-refundable. You will be assessed an additional Special Delivery Charge before we create and route a new delivery ticket.
The Will-Call delivery option is described more fully in our Standard Terms and Conditions. Click the link under "Important Documents" below if you want to review our Standard Terms and Conditions.