New customers have three payment options: (1) Pay-at-Delivery; (2) Pay-at-Order; and (3) Level-Pay.
Pay-at-Delivery is available if you receive credit approval from us. Pay-at-Delivery may be completed using an Auto-Pay feature or by cash or check. If you use an Auto-Pay feature e will charge your credit card, debit card or checking account on file at the time of or the next business day following delivery. Payments made by cash or check must be received before delivery.
Payments made under the Pay-at-Delivery method are eligible for a discount The amount of the discount depends on whether you use the Auto-Fill or Will-Call delivery option. Click here to learn more about the discount program.
It is important maintain a FICO score of at least 700 and to make your payments on time. Pay-at-Delivery may be extended or revoked at any time, and your credit history with us may be shared with credit reporting agencies.
Pay-at-Order is the only payment option available to you unless you have received credit approval from us or participate in our Level-Pay program. We accept cash, check, credit cards or debit cards. Payments made by eCheck are not accepted.
Payments may be eligible for a discount if made using the Auto-Pay or if paid at the time you place the order. Under the Auto-Pay method we pre-authorize your credit card or debit card on file at the time you place the order or a delivery ticket is generated. If you do not use the Auto-Pay method payment must be pre-authorized on a debit or credit card at the time you place the order. If you pay by cash a delivery ticket will not be generated until the cash is received. If you pay by check a delivery ticket will not be generated for at least 5 business days after the check is received. Payments are eligible for a discount. The amount of the discount depends on whether you use the Auto-Fill or Will-Call delivery option. The Auto-Fill option is available only if you have a valid debit or credit card on file that may be pre-authorized at the time a delivery ticket is generated. Click here to learn more about the discount program.
Level-Pay is a great way to have more predictable propane expense. The Level-Pay program typically begins on July 1 following an enrollment period that begins in mid-May to early June. Your monthly payment is based on:
- Your estimated usage, which typically is based on your delivery history with us or your previous provider;
- Our Price-Cap Price;
- Participation in our Price-Cap Price Protection Program; and
- Nine monthly installments that begin in July on a date of your choosing.
Your Level-Pay payments are based on our Price-Cap Price, but you are only charged our market price at the time of delivery if it's lower. This means that you may wind up with a small credit balance in your account at the end of the winter as long as you do not exceed your estimated usage.
Level-Pay participants are eligible for our discount program, which currently entitles them to an $0.08/gallon discount. Click here to learn more about the discount program.
We are able to extend this significant discount to Level-Pay participants because the program has been automated to reduce the time and expense of administration, and for the convenience of our Level-Pay customers. Here are the key features:
- Auto-Pay is Required. You choose the day of the month to be charged, and we charge your credit card, debit card or checking account on file. In person or mailed in checks are not permitted, nor are cash payments. The good news is that Auto-Pay is eligible for a $0.04/gallon discount from our Market Price.
- Auto-Fill Delivery is Required. We will bring propane to you when you need it using either a tank monitor or a degree day system. Will-Call deliveries are not accepted. The good news is that Auto-Fill is eligible for a $0.04/gallon discount from our Market Price, which when combined with the Auto-Pay $0.04/gallon discount results in an $0.08/gallon discount.
- Deliveries are limited to the amount of credit available in your account. Level-Pay is not a form of credit.
- An email address is required for invoices and statements. We no longer mail invoices and statements to Budget customers.
If your Auto-Pay is declined you must promptly provide us with an alternative credit card, debit card or checking account or you may be removed from the Level-Pay program. Of course, any credit you may have on your account still is available to you to pay for deliveries.